Sign up to receive ACDSee newsletters featuring photography and creative work from the ACDSee community, software and photography tips, event listings and special offers available only to subscribers.
You can follow along with the Skin Tune video.
To Achieve a Similar Result:
1. Open your image in Edit mode.
2. Select Skin Tune from the Repair group.
3. To affect only select areas of the image, click the Brush button.
4. Brush over the area you wish to apply the effect to. Adjust the Nib Width, Feathering, and Pressure sliders as desired.
5. Select the Show brush strokes checkbox to display your brush strokes in the color shown. This is helpful for establishing where you have brushed.
6. Adjust the Skin Tune's Smoothing, Glow, and Radius sliders to achieve your desired results.
7. Press Done.