Sign up to receive ACDSee newsletters featuring photography and creative work from the ACDSee community, software and photography tips, event listings and special offers available only to subscribers.
Photos Mode in ACDSee Ultimate 9, ACDSee Pro 9 and ACDSee 19
- Open photos mode by clicking Photos on the top right menu bar.
- Once in Photo mode you can view photos you have a preview of all your photos arranged by year with the timeline on the left.
- You can select to view your photos by Year, Month or Days by clicking the calendar icons on the bottom right or on the photo in preview.
- While viewing the photos by Day, you can right click on the photo to rotate, select Develop mode, Edit mode or View mode, preview photos on a second monitor or navigate to the location of any photo on your hard drive.
- You can also refine what is listed in the preview window by adding or removing specific folders.
- Click Catalog on the top left.
- Click either Add folder or Remove folder.
- Select the folders through your photos archive.