Sign up to receive ACDSee newsletters featuring photography and creative work from the ACDSee community, software and photography tips, event listings and special offers available only to subscribers.
You can follow along with the Dehaze video.
To Achieve a Similar Result:
1. Open your image in Edit mode.
2. Select Dehaze from the Exposure/Lighting group.
3. To affect only select areas of the image, click the Gradient button.
4. Position the guides on your photo. Inside the guide boxes, the gradient is transitioning. On either side of the boxes, the effect being applied by the Gradient tool is at full strength or not applied at all. To make this clearer, check the Show gradient mask checkbox. Move the boxes to define where the effect will begin or end.
5. Adjust the Dehaze slider as desired.
6. Toggle the Show gradient mask checkbox to view the results.
7. Click Done.